The Foundation for Eden Prairie Schools (FEPS) will accept applications for both its Community Partnership Grants and its Teacher & Staff Grants October 1, 2021 through November 1, 2021.
As part of its ongoing mission to enhance the legacy of excellence in Eden Prairie Schools, FEPS is proud to fund programs and projects that inspire Eden Prairie students to reach their full potential.
Last year, FEPS supported a number of grants, reaching hundreds of students. FEPS grants funded kindergarten readiness programming and summer enrichment to keep our students on track, and extended its granting to telehealth counseling and tutoring to support the challenges of the pandemic and distance learning.
“Our goal is to fund programs that reach Eden Prairie students of all ages and ensure we support 21st century learning and serve underrepresented populations,” said Executive Director, Dr. Lisa Sisinni. “From our earliest learners enrolled in our preschool program, all the way through the rigors of high school and TASSEL, FEPS is proud to be there each step of the way.”
Successful grant proposals should meet the following criteria:
- Has significant positive impact on student academic achievement and engagement, especially in underrepresented populations.
- Impacts a significant number of students and/or impacts a small number of students in a significant way over time
- Inspires and is visible
- Tied to a specific learning goal, curriculum or school program
- Potentially duplicatable by other classrooms or sites
- Consistent with both the Foundation’s mission and the District’s strategic plans
Applicants must be a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization, or an Eden Prairie Schools teacher or staff member. Grants typically range between $1,000 and $5,000.
The grant applications can be found online by visiting:
Community Partnership Grant Application (must be a 501c3 to apply)
Teacher & Staff Grant Application (only Eden Prairie Schools teacher and staff may apply)