Eden Prairie Schools provides education at the highest level, respected and recognized not only in Minnesota but across the country. We are fortunate to live in a community that values education and is willing to invest in excellence.
The Foundation for Eden Prairie Schools is a nonprofit 501(c)(3) that is proud to enhance the experiences of students in our district. By funding innovative programs that are outside of district funding, student learning is taken to the next level. Since 1998, the Foundation for Eden Prairie Schools has donated over $1 million to programs in our district.
How can you support the Foundation for Eden Prairie Schools?
- Make a financial gift to our Annual Fund to be used for teacher/staff grants.
- Attend our Annual Red & Black Gala and invite a friend!
- Check if your employer offers matching gifts to make your gift go even further.
- Designate your United Way gift to the Foundation for Eden Prairie Schools, Federal Tax ID number 43-1999421.
- Nominate someone for a Legacy Award.
- Encourage an Eden Prairie teacher or staff member to apply for a grant.
- Encourage an Eden Prairie High School senior to apply for a college scholarship.
A public education is free. An exceptional education is not!