The Foundation for Eden Prairie Schools is honored to be the administrator of numerous scholarships offered to Eden Prairie High School seniors on behalf of generous donors in our community.
For information on each scholarship and related application criteria, please click on the appropriate link below.
- Bergman Family Scholarship
- Chris Wivholm Memorial Scholarship
- Christina P. Stolz “Life Bandmates” Scholarship
- Class of 1973 Spirit Scholarship
- Griffiths Family Scholarship in Engineering, Manufacturing or Computer Science
- Griffiths Family Scholarship in Health Sciences
- Holasek-Griffiths Scholarship for Business
- Matheson Family Technical Scholarship
- Matthew Taylor Memorial Scholarship
- Randell D. Voas Memorial Scholarship
- Ron Iverson Scholarship
- Sydney M. Galleger Memorial Scholarship
Note: All scholarships (with the exception of the Matheson Family Technical Scholarship) administered by FEPS are managed using the Multi-Scholarship application process in Eden Prairie High School’s SCOIR system.
The application process will take place through Eden Prairie High School’s Multi-Scholarship Application process. Applications are open December through February. A committee will choose the recipient and the scholarship will be awarded at the EPHS Senior Community Scholarship Awards night in May.
Step 1: Get a letter of recommendation from a teacher. This scholarship requires a letter of recommendation. Letters of recommendation currently in SCOIR will be used. If you do not have a letter of recommendation in SCOIR, one must be uploaded by a teacher or emailed to Lizzie McNamara Elizabeth_mcnamara@edenpr.k12.mn.us before the due date.
Step 2: Complete the application. Please complete the Multi-Scholarship application found in the student’s MY DRIVE on SCOIR. The form is available from December through February. The top 5 candidates will be interviewed.
See the 2020 EPHS Scholarship Awards Program HERE