The Foundation for Eden Prairie Schools welcomes partnerships with other Eden Prairie community- based organizations related to student achievement and engagement. The Foundation has grant funds available to support those organizations that tie with our mission to “support and enhance the legacy of excellence in Eden Prairie Public Schools.”
The grant proposal should meet the following criteria:
- Has significant positive impact on student academic achievement and engagement
- Impacts a significant number of students and/or impacts a small number of students in a significant way over time
- Inspiring and visible
- Tied to a specific learning goal, curriculum or school program
- Potentially duplicatable by other classrooms or sites
- Consistent with both the Foundation’s mission and the District’s strategic plans
Applicant must be a 501c3 nonprofit organization and be able to provide documentation.
Grant amounts cannot exceed $5,000 for a single organization.
Contact the Foundation’s executive director, Conn McCartan, at firstname.lastname@example.org (952) 975-7205 with any questions.
2015 Community Grant Partners: