We are excited to announce “Pitchin’ for a Purpose” Bag Toss Tournament. Enjoy an evening with families and friends while helping support the work of the Foundation for Eden Prairie Schools. The event is a 32 team single elimination tournament (two games guaranteed). You can also compete in a long toss game.
Thursday, June 28th starting at 6pm
Prizes awarded for:
- Pitchin’ for a Purpose Bag Toss 2018 Champion (Team cash prize and FEPS blanket for each team member)*
- Pitchin’ for a Purpose Bag Toss 2018 Runner Up (Team cash prize and FEPS blanket for each team member)*
- Pitchin’ for a Purpose Bag Toss 2018 Consolation Champion (Team cash prize and FEPS blanket for each team member)*
- Long toss champion (Two winners – $15/winner and FEPS blanket/winner)
- Best Team Name (FEPS blanket for each team member)
*Exact cash payouts will be determined when registration closes.
The event will feature fun, food and beverages for purchase, and a cash raffle!
5:30pm – Check-In
6:00pm – Tournament begins
8:00pm – Raffle drawing
9:00pm – Champions awarded for bag toss and long toss
Registration fee: $20/person
Long toss game fee: $5 for two bags
Mulligan : available the night of the event (in case you need a “do over”) – $10 per mulligan, 1 per person
Raffle tickets are $10 each and can be purchased at the event or by contacting Sarah Cheesman at firstname.lastname@example.org. There will be two winners, each receiving 25 percent (25%) of the total raffle purchases!
Teams consist of 2 throwers. You can register as a team or come as an individual and we’ll match you with someone.
Registration will close June 26th or when 32 teams have been registered, whichever comes first.
Disclosure: Not all boards will be created identical