2020 Community Partnership Grant Application Now Open
Applications accepted now through November 1, 2020.
EDEN PRAIRIE, Minn. (September 29, 2020) – The Foundation for Eden Prairie Schools (FEPS) today announced it will be accepting applications for its 2020 Community Partnership Grants.
FEPS is proud to partner with community-based organizations that share its commitment to student achievement and engagement. Each year, FEPS distributes funds to support those organizations that connect with its mission to support and enhance the legacy of excellence in Eden Prairie Public Schools.
The grant applications can be found online at: 2020 Application FEPS Community Partnership Grant
Successful grant proposals should meet the following criteria:
- Has significant positive impact on student academic achievement, engagement and/or promotes racial equity
- Impacts a significant number of students and/or impacts a small number of students in a significant way over time
- Inspires and is visible
- Tied to a specific learning goal, curriculum or school program
- Potentially duplicatable by other classrooms or sites
- Consistent with both the Foundation’s mission and the District’s strategic plans
Applicants must be a 501c3 nonprofit organization and be able to provide necessary documentation. Grant amounts cannot exceed $5,000 for a single organization and typically range between $1,000 and $5,000.
The deadline for submitting an application is November 1, 2020. Grants will be awarded by December 31, 2020 and need to be spent by June 30, 2021.