The Foundation for Eden Prairie Schools welcomes partnerships with other Eden Prairie community based organizations related to student achievement and engagement. The Foundation has grant funds available to support those organizations that tie with our mission to “support and enhance the legacy of excellence in Eden Prairie Public Schools.”
The grant proposal should meet the following criteria:
- Related to student academic achievement and engagement
- Impact on a broad set of students
- Inspiring and visible
- Be tied to a specific learning goal or curriculum or school program
- Potential to be duplicated by other classrooms or sites
- Consistent with both the Foundation’s mission and the District’s strategic plans
Applicant must be a 501c3 nonprofit organization and be able to provide documentation.
Grant amounts cannot exceed $5,000 for a single organization.
Deadline for submission is November 30, 2017. Grants will be awarded by December 31, 2017 and need to be spent by June 30, 2018.
Contact Sarah Cheesman, Executive Direct at [email protected] or 952-975-7205 with any questions.
2016 Community Grant Partners: